Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding Showers

My mom threw us a wedding shower when we were back home. She had asked what theme I wanted it to be and I had bees on the brain, Dylan and I really want bees, and she went with it. It was great! 


My mom's take on a cute banner she found here.


She had this amazing cake made by her friend Pam and guess what, its gluten free! It was seriously some of the best cake, gluten free or not, that I have ever had. Pam also made little cupcakes with tiny little bees and buttons and crafty flowers. Super talented. Check out the little succulent cupcake she made for a contest! Love!




I have a crazy awesome family. That's a fact.


We had another wedding shower here with Dylan's family and I regretfully did not take any pictures, but it was great and had a blast eating good food and hanging out with friends and (soon to be to me) family. Our sweet friend, Meghan, made us these great monogrammed fanny packs. She even used the font and little flag symbols from the invitations we designed. So great!

-Zon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin