Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wedding Details

Things are coming together for our wedding, even though there are days that I feel like I have nothing together. It's happening and I couldn't be more thrilled!
5 weeks!
Go to our website to check out more details!
 

Driftwood has been collected.


Tents have been bought and tested.


And succulents are in the process of finding all of their new little homes.

How did people get inspired for wedding planning pre pinterest? Seriously, most of the wedding magazines I have seen are garbage, loaded with ads from companies hawking their wares for exorbitant amounts. If anything Pinterest has helped me to remember what sites I found specific items to order or price check, that's handy for sure.  Ok there's my Hey-thanks-Pinterest-for-being-invented rant.

-Zon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin