Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello Bistro Date Days

 Date days, we will take them when we can get them. Life is a little crazy, its summertime, we both are busy with work and other events then top it off with wedding planning. Our regular Friday date days have been taken over by farm work days and work related appointments etc. So when I received an email from Hello Bistro's VIP club about a free meal offer during their soft opening at their new location in south side I jumped on it. We love going to Hello Bistro! What first attracted me to the one in Oakland was the overall design of the place and then the food has been great every time we have gone.When I found out that they were putting one close to my work I was super stoked!


Dylan got a Caribbean shrimp salad and I got an over easy cheeseburger with egg on a gf bun and we split fries.  Also Boylan Soda is some of my favorite soda. Great meal! The try to source as much locally as possible and they are serving local beer at this new location as well. 




It may be really bad that this new place is only a block away from the office. If you're in South Side go give the place a try, you won't regret it.


Today we are road tripping it back home (thank you Danielle and Justun!) to MO for a little vacation. a friends wedding and a wedding shower among other things. We are pretty excited! Emma is too, she can tell we're about to go on a trip and gets anxious I'm going to leave here every time I open the door to step outside. It will be great to see so many friends and family while home.
We have a goal to not focus or discuss wedding items for 2-3 days while we relax at my family's lake cabin. I am really excited about that.

-Zon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin