Saturday, June 15, 2013

Madness


Fact: Planning a wedding is hard stuff.
Don't get me wrong, I love the details and the process, the the DIY aspect and all but there is so dang much to think about.  And the thing that has seriously crossed my mind on numerous occasions is, 
"why haven't we eloped yet?"

Fear not, we're pressing on! It will work out in the end. (It has to, haha)  It is very easy to quickly get wrapped up in 'things' and the "this is what you're supposed to do" aspects. Which makes me so thankful when I'm freaking out over nonsense, I have a guy that brings me back to reality and reassures me that it will all work out. I'm a fan of the less is more principle and keeping things simple, so when life becomes busy, cluttered and utter madness I just have to go back to keeping it simple.

Thank you family and friends for helping us and encouraging us through this time.
You all are the greatest!

-Zon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin