Monday, March 04, 2013

Living on the Cheap: Boyfriend Style

Today I am featuring my handsome boyfriend for 'Living on the Cheap'.
We had a little chat a few months ago about his sense of style. He has a pretty good sense of style but he has these tendencies to have some goofy ideas now and the. Since that conversation he and I hunt for a couple classic pieces to add to his wardrobe when we are thrift stores. 




My red heads! I love this picture! Emma just recently (and quickly) learned to shake now she's using her paws like hands all the time. It cracks me up.
 Before I moved to Pittsburgh Dylan was very skeptical of Emma and had even mentioned that I should maybe find her a new home instead of moving with a pet. I refused. She came. They're best buds now. It's great!


Dylan had four chickens but up until about a week ago they were all taken by predators. Super bummed. They were funny, and they gave us eggs.


Dylan is wearing 
Cardigan: Vintage Sears - thrifted
T-shirt: military issue - thrifted
Khakis: American Eagle - clearance
Boots: Timberland - thrifted
Necklaces: Handmade by me and catholic store
Bracelets: handmade by Chiapas prisoners
Beanie: lost and found

Thanks Darling!
-Zon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin