Friday, February 15, 2013

Help Solace Rebuild!

Let me tell you a little bit about this family.


Solace is a music venue/church in Joplin, Mo. We exist primarily to hang out and minister to the youth in the Joplin area. 






On December 18th 2012, exactly 2 years to the date of our grand opening, our leased building suffered extensive water, smoke and structural damage due to a fire that started in the neighboring buildings to the north of us. 


 I no longer live in Joplin, Mo, but I left most of my heart with the teens there and Solace was my means of investing in them the few years before I moved. Solace family is made of some pretty strong stuff and we've been through a lot together. Good people with good hearts who just want to love on everyone who comes through the doors and share the hope they have found.



They are hoping to purchase a building for Solace so that they can continue working with in the community through, relationships, music, bands and the gospel.
Take a minute to check out a place/people/venue/church/friends that is close to my heart.



They have set up an Indiegogo account. Please help them out if you can, even a dollar helps!
Thank you!

Solace classy
-Zon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin