Monday, August 22, 2011

This summer in iphone pictures

This has been a crazy summer! So much has happened. This is a picture post of what i've been up to and the highlights of Summer 2011
Went to the lake house with my family a few times and kayaked.  So relaxing!



On May 22 I got an adorable little 8 week old pup from the wal-mart parking lot out of the back of car.  I named her emma. (emma Zon + amberZon)





3 hours later my town got hit by a eF5 tornado, took out about 1/3 of the city and 160 casualties. God is so good,  the deaths were so few for how expansive the damage was.

these were taken about an hour after it hit, just a few blocks from our church)

I had the honor of meeting so many good people with hug hearts and such giving spirits, and volunteering with some great groups/organizations


Solace went to Cornerstone



I moved into a new house with courtnie, This was a major blessing and we have great landlords (we have a barn!).

Then I made room for our friend Ajax to move in. Combining my sewing room and my bedroom (i seem to have a lot of things.)


Made Yummy treats!

(those are dog treats for emma)




And I hung out with so many fun friends and kiddos







welp, have a classy life!


1 comment:

  1. I CANT BELIEVE I DIDN'T TELL YOU THANKS FOR THAT SWEATER. Aaron was smitten when we opened it up. He said that he was going to have to dress better cause our babe would look so sharp.. and he doesn't just say those things. Aaron likes to be well dressed. Haha. ..... It was so good seeing you. I wish you didn't live so far away. I bet you hear that all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin