Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Fresh Start!

welp I deleted all my old posts and I'm starting over.
I like fresh starts and maybe I'll actually keep it up this time.



Here's a couple shots of my craft room. I'm a fan of spending my days here.





Also a little valentines project that that I decided to put up in the living room and my craft room. I've never been a big fan of valentines day due to all the sappy/mushy/gushy stuff buuut I like old stuff and I loved the yellowed pages of this old dictionary.




I've also been dabbling with hair colors, screen printing and puppy sitting! Exciting! I've been a blonde all my life and the last 7 years I've been bleaching so it's been pretty damaged. So time to go dark. I tried red first. I also finally bought and replaced the ribbon in my typewriter! So excited to use it.





I fear failure, it scares the crap out of me and I fear disappointment of my family, friends and peers. Embracing that fact that I'm broken and continually screw up is a daily reminder and that I am drenched in grace. SOOO RAD!

One of the things I fear is posting my stuff on etsy, and tonight I'm going to conquer that. Here goes nothing.

grace and peace

1 comment:

  1. I love love love everything! Your craft room is to die for, but that isn't hard because your house is so amazing! I love that room, with the huge window. And you look really good with darker hair!

    Annnd! Don't be scared to put your stuff on etsy, just do it man.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

linkwithin

linkwithin